- Leave the henna paste on skin for atleast 6 to 8 hours .Overnight is always better.
- Seal the dried henna paste by dabbing with the cotton ball dipped in lemon and sugar syrup.
- DO not wash off the henna with water and soap.scrap the henna gently.You can use baby oil to help getting the henna off the hands.
- Henna stain will be light orange in color at first and will darken to deep brown or burgundy color over the next 24-48 hrs.
- You can just leave the henna for about 4-6 hrs and can still obtain good stain.